The ordering process
There are Seven(7) steps to placing a mass production order.
- Identification of custormer need: Taking customer specification.
- Building of Sample based on custormer’s specification.
- The sample is sent to the client for approval.
- Assessment, acceptance and approval of sample by client.
- Drafting and signing of contract.
- Payment of deposits (70% of contract sum) .
- Mass production of Garments begins.
We offer the most competitive prices on the Ghanaian market yet with an assurance of premium quality of raw materials and tailoring.
- Price/cost is dependent on quality, detail, order type ( i.e sewing only or full order ).
- Prices are also dependent on current economic situation and detail in production.
- Prices are subject to change.
Payment for production
A 70% deposit of contract amount is to be paid before the start of production. The balance is paid when production is complete.